B-Trac Solutions Limited, a concern of Bangla Trac group has been engaged in design, development and implementation of software and application with a focus on the domain of Web, Mobile & IoT. B-Trac Solutions work with industry-specific solution to address challenges and serves the government, corporate & enterprise segment of the local market.
Current Open Position: Assistant Manager/Senior Engineer (Web Application)
Business Unit: B Trac Solutions ltd.
- Share up to date information of software developments and explores new and innovative technologies ensuring that best practice is adopted and seeks to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of web applications during each development phase.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code and archives new applications using code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
- Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Guide junior team members to cope with the delivery deadline.
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Support other team members to achieve organizational goals
- Contribute through excellent communication within the team, acting as conversation starter rather than barrier or control point for discussion and decision making.
- Excellent communication, presentation negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Should be an excellent result oriented dynamic team player with strong analytical skill and aptitude. Should be Well Groomed, a Self-Starter, a Proactive, Positive and Pleasant Personality with strong attitude to work with challenging and ever demanding situations.
- Have a great sense of urgency and go getter attitude.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Self-motivated, Hardworking, dynamic and energetic.
- B. Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or any relevant discipline.
Additional Job Requirements<
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Please send your CV and application to email@example.com. The deadline for the application is 31st December 2023