We are pleased to announce that Bangla Trac Group (Burger King-Bangladesh) is going to recruit the below position.
Current Open Position: Assistant Manager, Digital Sales Lead
Business Unit: Bangla Trac Group (Burger King-Bangladesh)
- The role is responsible for creating social media strategy and ensuring the preparation of budgets for social media activities.
- Identify and target potential clients for B2B (Corporate Sales) through various channels, including online research, social media, industry events, and networking.
- Conduct market research to identify Business partners e.g. (Food Panda, Uber Eats, etc.) trends, competitors, and potential opportunities for the company's products and services.
- Build and nurture relationships with key clients, industry partners, and influencers to expand the company's reach and enhance its reputation.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in sales, marketing, and lead generation.
- Collaborate with internal marketing and public relations teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating an engaged social media community.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to represent the company and generate new business opportunities.
- Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to identify customer needs, preferences, and pain points, and provide input for product development and enhancements.
- Managing online content and operations including selecting and writing material for all digital platforms.
- Develops and guides the execution of strategies to meet goals.
- Develops unique content, event coverage, and project ideas for web, mobile, and social media.
- Brings a consistent sense of urgency, immediacy, and real-time strategies to digital news content and project development.
- Regularly communicates pertinent metrics (i.e. Google Analytics, comScore) concerning digital growth and trends.
- Masters / M.B.A preferable in Marketing / Finance from a reputed University
Additional Job Requirements
- At least 4 years’ experience in relevant role
• Being able to identify one’s own knowledge gap and being able to self-educate oneself.
• “Solution Oriented” rather than “Problem Oriented”.
• Focused on team success over individual success.
• Can work with minimal supervision and direction.
• Highly adaptable to changing business requirements.
• Can effectively communicate to varied types of audience, context and channel.
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com (mention the position in subject line)
The deadline for the application is 15th August 2023.