Bangla Trac is a group of companies operating in multiple business sector such as information technology, power & infrastructure, telecommunication and retail.
Current Open Position: iOS Developer (Engineer/Sr. Engineer)
Business Unit: Bangla Trac Group
Location: Dhaka (Banani)
- Manage the full technical life cycle of iOS applications during each development phase.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives new applications using code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
- Work with product managers, clients, and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Guide junior team members to cope with the delivery deadline
- Build and publish applications in app stores.
- Strategic Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- Change Management
- Execution Excellence
- Achievement Orientation
- Decision Making
- B. Sc/M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Computer Science Engineering or relevant background from any local or international university
Additional Job Requirements
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Software Company / Mobile App Company
- Minimum 02 Years Knowledge and Proven Experience in Objective-C (preferable) and Swift (iOS)
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading & performance tuning
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles & interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Exposure to agile project management framework like SCRUM will be preferred
- Please send your CV and application to email@example.com (mention the position in subject line)
- The deadline for the application is 08th December 2022