Bangla Trac is a group of companies operating in multiple business sector such as information technology, power & infrastructure, telecommunication and retail.
We are pleased to announce that Bangla Trac Group is going to recruit the below position.
Current Open Position : Product Manager (Mobile App & Web Portal)
Location : Dhaka
Professional Profile :
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Apply deep critical thinking and a data-driven approach to complex product challenges and translate insights into effective solutions
- Independently lead large, cross-functional projects to deliver excellent results
- Create a world-class User Experience.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Manage requirement analysis and create user stories
- Sprint planning, release planning and execution
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to deliver products that fulfil customer needs
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Organize and manage product lifecycles together with CTO and product team
Educational Requirements :
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Additional Job Requirements :
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manger
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply Instruction :
Please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org (mention the position in subject line)
The deadline for the application is 12th September 2022.