B-Trac Technologies Ltd. is a premier Value-Added Distributor in Bangladesh helping people & businesses to connect with the power of technology. We are the authorized distributor of top technology brands AVITA, Dell Technologies, HP, Microsoft, Nexstgo, Panasonic & RSA, Blackbox.
We are pleased to announce that Bangla Trac Group (B-Trac Technologies Ltd.) is going to recruit the below position.
Current Open Position: Assistant Manager (System Administrator – ERP & Portals)
Business Unit: Bangla Trac Group (B-Trac Technologies Ltd.)
- Work with functional departments (Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Service etc.) to identify opportunities to increase ERP utilization. Prepare implementation/ rollout plan and execute new module/ functionality/ feature rollout.
- Advise on the best practices of using ERP for the related functional processes.
- Conduct periodic/ ad-hoc user training on various ERP modules & functionalities.
- Create new/ edit existing reports & dashboards as per business requirements.
- Regularly monitor system performance, redundancy, backup and security issues and proactively mitigate any risk.
- Work with ERP Implementation/ Support partner as a Single Point of Contact and ensure timeliness & completeness of partner’s deliverables. Also, ensure documentations (Functional implementation plan, Technical Architecture & System Landscape, User Manual etc.) are prepared, updated & circulated.
Partner Management System
- Work as the Project Manager for the Partner Management System and manage end-to-end project management activities from initiation to closing.
- Work with the Functional departments (Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Service etc.) to define the systems modules, workflows, reports notifications etc.
- Ensure documentations (Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specifications Documents, Software Requirement Specifications etc.) are timely prepared and communicated with the Application Vendor.
- Advise the vendor during Application Development and facilitate User Acceptance Test (UAT) as per the documentation.
- Lead the change management process for both internal/ external stakeholders through training, process development, skill developments etc.
- Monitor ongoing issues and work with the application vendor for timely resolution.
OEM Partner Portal
- Work as the Admin for the various OEM portals by performing various admin functions such as user creations, approvals etc.
- Assist the team members as the subject matter expert with any modules.
- Work with OEM’s portal management teams to resolve issues.
- Being able to identify one’s own knowledge gap and being able to self-educate oneself.
- “Solution Oriented” rather than “Problem Oriented”.
- Focused on team success over individual success.
- Can work with minimal supervision and direction.
- Highly adaptable to changing business requirements.
- Can effectively communicate to varied types of audience, context and channel.
- B. Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or any relevant discipline.
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in working with ERP implantation and sound knowledge of functional/ technical aspects.
- Hands-on experience in working with SAP Business One in both functional & technical aspects.
- Strong Business Analysis skill to lead process automation/ improvement initiatives.
- Software project management experience & qualifications.
Please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org (mention the position in subject line)
The deadline for the application is 11 September ,2021